We hired Meghan as our day of coordinator and it was hands down the best decision we made the entire process."
I didn't know "day of coordinator" was a thing until I saw a Facebook post and recognized Meghan Goforth's name as a trusted wedding planner by my daughter's wedding venue. We met with Meghan a couple times before the big day and I was able to breathe a huge sigh of relief when it became apparent that she was experienced, organized, and highly motivated."
This is the biggest, most special day of your life! Having me there for you as your wedding coordinator is the most important thing you can do for your wedding; so, allow me to alleviate the stress of the day by managing all of your vendors and details. With my wedding management package, you and your loved ones can be fully present on your wedding day and enjoy every second of it. Here are just SOME of the services that come with day-of coordination for your wedding:
- Attend and facilitate wedding rehearsal
- Be the point of contact person for bride, groom, bridal party, guests and vendors
- Work and communicate with venue and catering services
- Work with the DJ to queue speeches, dances and other planned reception events
- Help to queue bridal party walking down the aisle
- Confirm deliveries and on time arrivals of vendors
- Distribute tip money/final payments to vendors as per client's request
- Keep track of important items - rings, paperwork, vows, marriage license
- Oversee setup of venue, including centerpieces, place settings, head table decorations, rentals, signs, etc.
- Confirm proper setup of guest book, favors, seating chart, signs
- Greet guests at ceremony and assist with seating
- Direct/manage guests during ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
- Oversee safe keeping of cards and gifts table
- Respond to any last minute requests, emergencies
- Consistent communication and check-ins with the bride and groom
I've got your back. Your wedding is in safe hands with me. Inquire today about coordination for your wedding.